This blog post really struck home with me while I’m on the home stretch of my 365 day photo challenge. It also made me laugh pretty hard because there have been days that I’ve definitely NOT wanted to pick up my camera. From now on though I just come back and read this post. I hope you all find it as inspiring as I did.
With a hat tip to Copyblogger.com, here’s a list of 10 steps you can take today – to become a better photographer…
1. Take pictures.
2. Take more pictures.
3. Take even more pictures.
4. Take even more than more pictures.
5. Take pictures when you don’t want to.
6. Take pictures when you do want to.
7. Take pictures when you have something to say.
8. Take pictures when you don’t have something to say.
9. Take pictures every day.
10. Keep taking pictures.
This Post Sponsored by: