I can’t remember where I heard this, probably in one of my classes, but I heard that bales of hay can actually spontaneously combust. It gets so hot in the center that they just start on fire. Kind of crazy. A quick google search says it has to do with baling the hay when it’s too wet. I don’t think there is any fear of anything being too wet in this part of the country right now. It’s so dry that people are accidentally starting fires just by mowing their grass. The blade of the mower hits a rock, it sparks, and poof! So let’s hope there are no spontaneously combusting hay bales, or things could get real ugly.